Friday, April 15, 2011

A weekend with the fam

I don't have anything witty or funny, but I do have a few pics from our weekend in RR. It was Jesse's b-day, but this guy may have stolen the show.

We had a great time. Eating, running, eating, and eating. Plus it was the youth hunt weekend for turkeys, so Zach, Ryan and Ross did a little hunting as well. Unfortunately, this year didn't bring home the prize that they took last year. They still enjoyed themselves, and the rest of us enjoyed cuddling this turkey with the bedhead and sweet camo overalls.

To top the weekend off, it didn't rain on us for two whole days. My prune hands started to un-shrivel, and we could almost pretend like it was spring. I even managed a couple of spring like pictures in Mom's garden.


A random one of Dad's shop, just for fun.


I'll leave you with the diaper shot that I just couldn't resist. Check out those legs, and you've got to love that wide baby stance.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! It would be tough to pick a favorite they are all so doggone adorable of the big Q!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... cute pics Bobbi! I love the one with the yellow blooms! Q is such a handsome little guy :-)

    ReplyDelete