One year, on our mission trip to Mexico with my high school youth group, we had so many things go absurdly wrong that it started being funny. There was nothing to do but laugh at the situation. We had a car wreck, our stuff stolen, two or three flat tires, our van got stuck in a puddle of sewage, and the list goes on.
That is what this school year has been.
I'm to the point where I can't even be frustrated anymore. I can only laugh at the absurdity of it all. It would probably be unprofessional for me to post them on the WWW, but I will say that in our school and our PE department we've had more things go wrong and more set backs than you will probably find at any other dozen high schools in the state. Each day it's a new and unexpected surprise. I'm not sure what tomorrow will hold, but I will say this: Bring. It. On.
Ummm... I need to call you and get the down low. It's killing me a little to not know what is happening over there! :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Them sounds like fightin' words, sistah!
ReplyDeletePoor Bobkins
ReplyDelete