It's not a multiple choice quiz. I'm just trying to justify myself. I have had so much happen in the last three weeks that I don't know what to write about.
Suffice it to say, Ross and I feel so blessed by our family and friends. We had the perfect wedding - from the rehearsal to the honeymoon, we couldn't have imagined anything better. Here are a handful of pictures to give you just a taste. I'll try to add to it in the near future.
The lanterns hanging in the walnut trees were my favorite decoration. (I think Mom gets the credit for that idea.)
Youk really wanted to be involved in the ceremony. He thought he might be able to retrieve the rings or something. Unfortunately, he got vetoed.
The next wedding?
The world's cutest baby. Just sayin'.
My namesake...the one on the right. Yes, my parents knew I was going to be a girl. Yes, my middle name is also after a man. Yes, I have man hands. There very well may be a correlation.
Next time I'll remember to brush my teeth...
The wedding party. There were a dozen cameras and we all decided to look at a different one. Makes for great pictures.
Then we walked into the sunset and lived happily ever after...
The Beginning.
It was a GORGEOUS wedding, you were stunning and the ice cream was Fabulous! Thanks for the invite! I'm editing pictures as we speak! I'm so happy for you Bobbi, marriage is a pretty awesome experience!
ReplyDeleteAwww... sweet post Bobbi! Stop saying you have man hands, you are beautiful! (goodness, I hope I didn't just sound like my mother... just saying...)
ReplyDeleteThe wedding truly was beautifully done, I got a few nice pics I'll send you. I know they won't be as fantastic (not even close)as Jessica's! And... it was nice to finally meet face to face, Jess!
All I can say is "IT'S ABOUT TIME". This is my only extra curricular activity :) You were the perfect bride....just say'n
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and beautiful wedding! Nelli and I had a great time and look forward to seeing you and Ross again. That picture of you kissing Ross is great!
ReplyDeleteLooks incredible, you looked incredible.... and it sounds as though everyone had a great time. Was thinking of you and sending you happy blessings from Singapore.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and Ross only the best... of course he has a had start on that, because he has you for a wife.
Beautiful bride, beautiful venue!!!! love u lots!xoxox
ReplyDelete