Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chapter 2

Maybe you don't know this about me...I like to run. It's kind of a bad habit of mine. I've tried to keep it in the closet for years...no, not really. Anyway, Forest Gump was kind of an iconic figure for me as a teenager. Not because he could play ping pong like a champ. Not so much because he was in the shrimp business. It was the fact that he started running and just didn't stop. Long story short, on our honeymoon, Ross and I made a trip to the lighthouse. The Lighthouse. You know, the one he runs to on the East Coast. Come on guys. Guys? Well, I thought it was cool anyway. So here are some pics from that part of the trip.



Re-living my Bobbi Gump days....

5 comments:

  1. Run Bobbi, run!
    Great pics... that is very cool. Have you ever had shrimp gumbo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had shrimp gumbo, I've had barbecued shrimp, boiled shrimp, baked shrimp, fried shrimp, shrimp kebabs, shrimp salad, shrimp rolls, shrimp fry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you like to run... in the early morning hours, when the sun is just thinking about appearing and I see the siloutte of a runner on the street...I always think of you.
    My question is; you have run in parts of the country at various times... but have you run across the country??? or better yet, when are you going to take the chapter from Forrest Gump and just keep running :) and we can all shout... Run, Bobbi, Run.

    ReplyDelete