Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Final Chapter

The last part of our honeymoon (I know this is so old news, but I'm really slow at getting pictures and what not, so whatever) we took another trip to the coast, farted around Augusta, spent time on Ross' mom's boat, and did some fishing. I'll share the fishing pictures from the day we left. We fished a pond across from the St. Clair cabin. The neighbors gave us permission, and we had a great time. We caught fish like crazy using these stinky, biodegradable purple worms. That's what they liked. So that's what we gave them. Let the games begin...

One fishy wishy... (doesn't matter if it's a minnow, it has fins, it counts)

Two fishy wishy...

Three...

Four...

Yes, Ross caught some too.

Five fishes for Bobbi

Six fishes for my precious...

Seven...


Eight...

Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Ummm, that's ten for me...


Yep, that's an eleven...

...and twelve. We'll stop with that.

That's one of Ross' big ones. It's bigger than it looks there. He caught the fish of the day. In about two hours we had caught around twenty-five fish between the two of us. I haven't done that since the days of fishing for bluegill and crappie with Dad and Jesse. The first day I was trying not to catch fish because I didn't want to have to touch them, but by the end of this second day of fishing, I was having a good time. I'm ready to go back...

3 comments:

  1. I'm not going to show Kerry the pics he'll be so jealous!! Those fish look mighty tasty, yum. I'd just have Kerry clean 'em, then I'd throw them in some foil, add some sliced onion, lemon and buttah, maybe a little dill, wrap them up "tent style" and throw them on the barbie! Can't have fish stink in the house, no siree! Fast and easy, that's what I'm talkin' about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately for us (fortunately for the fish), Ross is allergic to things with fins, so we have to just throw them back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, a fishing post on Bobbi's blog! With the way you wrote it, I was hoping you'd say you out-fished Ross.

    ReplyDelete