
(Yeah, I'm still milking the wedding photos. It's my blog. Don't judge me.)
...and to run a little race.
We didn't have the best races of our lives...at least MJ and I have had better days, but we did have the best weekend of our lives. Okay maybe it wasn't the best, but it was a lot of fun. We ate ourselves silly, ran ourselves sore, and managed to catch some of the best Humboldt county weather that you can get.
In Trinidad, I also finally found a boat for Ross that I think is within our price range:
Wow. I'm really going to have to hold myself back from BEGGING you to take me on a ride in that boat! You would be such a lucky lady if you could own that thing!
ReplyDeleteBobbi, you are too funny. Great pics by the way and if you had your wedding pics at Christmas and didn't show me, I'm going to be a bit hurt. That's adorable of you and gramma!
ReplyDeleteIf you need a boat Ray has one parked in our backyard (actually the alley), maybe he would part with it, for a price, I know it's in better shape than the one in the picture, AND I'd LOVE to see it outta here. The neighborhood cat thinks it's his bed, he must love the color blue (tarp that's somewhat covering the thing)
I just got that one of Grandma and I. Aunt Cherie took a bunch and sent me the CD.
ReplyDeleteDude, if we lived in the boat I think we could quit our jobs and still afford to buy paper for the Circut. :)
ReplyDeletePS - NEVER stop putting up wedding photos.
ReplyDeleteStacy, I think you're on to something...
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine where you two could go with that.
ReplyDelete