I got home from teaching my evening class tonight, and Ross was already in the kitchen working on dinner (bless his very big and masculine heart). We said our hellos (no sloppy wet kisses for this couple...he's sick), and he announced, "I think somebody pooped in our yard."
"No, " I told him. "That was just your dog."
"No," he countered. "Didn't you see that pile? There was toilet paper and everything."
"Yes, I saw it, but it was your dog. Did that bag of garbage next to the bed have your dirty Kleenex in it this morning?"
"It had some."
"It doesn't have any now, and that pile in the yard isn't poop. It's your dog's throw-up."
"Oh, sick."
The End.
*Due to the lack of lighting at this hour, I was not able to take and include pictures in this post. Better luck next time.
Whew...delayed reaction... gag...
ReplyDeleteReally funny.
ReplyDelete