First, we spent Mother's Day in RR with Mama-Joe and the fam. Ross went hunting and came back with this:
Mom and I went on a couple of sweet runs. One to the top of a mountain with an incredible view...but I didn't have a camera. I did, however, take a few pictures of these beautiful tulips Mom has growing off of her deck. I was a little jealous of these.
Next we had the weekend of Iris festival races. Mom, Shae, Gigi and I all ran. I got it handed to me on a silver platter by T-Ball (see previous post). Mom and I beat him, but not even remotely by the amount of time I had given him. Consequently, I'm eating crow for lunch all week and he is getting a free lunch from me.
I really hate losing.
Most recently, I got to meet up with my big sis and sweet nephew for a little photo shoot at the Iris garden in Keizer. Here are a few photos from that excursion.
Love a good baby bum! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, I can't believe how big Quentin is getting. Just season that crow with a little garlic and basil or better yet, ice cream ;-0
ReplyDeleteThat's some turkey...
PS still can't stay logged in to blogger... weird.