I love the Easter season as much as I love Christmas. There isn't quite the hype surrounding Easter commercially, but I think that makes it even better. When I think of Easter, I think of spring, lilacs, renewal, family, the best candy of the year :), and hope; hope for eternal life with Christ, and hope that this winter might actually be coming to an end. Someone once told me that God gave us seasons because as humans we crave change, but he gave us the same four seasons year after year because we also need consistancy. Did I say four seasons? Somewhere there might be four, but here in Oregon we have winter and not winter also known as rain and not rain.
I'll leave you with a few good looking pics of me and my family, but I'll be back. Yeah that's right, I'm not done with this one yet. (I just needed to get something posted that didn't include Youk poop.)



So goofy.
ReplyDelete