Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh yeah, there's more

Don't think for a second that I've finished blogging about Easter. It is one of my favorite holidays remember. We had family over, so naturally we had to make enough food to feed a small army. That's just how we roll (right Jessica?). So here are a few prep pics.

This is Mama Jo making coffee and me getting ready to scrub taters.

Shae making either another loaf of de-lic-ious artisan bread or a fancy shmancy Boston Cream Pie.
This is me making mini candy carrots for my carrot cheese cake. Ross thought they were real, and wondered why I was putting dirty baby carrots on cheesecake. He doesn't give me much credit.... ;-p

Mom is taking pictures of the progress.


Jesse doing his part.

Here are some pics of the finished products.


The pig. Mmmmm meat.

.
The army digs in.
We love food.

I could go on, but that might be overkill. I'll just end with a pic of the crew. Mom looks like a shorty in this circus.

3 comments: