Can I just point out that we saw the sun today?
I watched super skinny, super fit runner girls (and guys) compete all last night and all day today at the Willamette Invite then I came home and ate pizza and cookies. Mmmmmmm.
I'm boycotting my house. It's just going to get dirty as soon as I get done cleaning anyway.
Who am I kidding? I can't help myself, it has to be cleaned.
My boyfriend brought me lunch today on his own volition, and gave up some of his day to sit and eat with me and watch some races. It was pretty stinkin' nice.
Wow, my lips really hurt.
That's all the thoughts I have. I'm spent.
Could it be from the cardboard?
ReplyDeleteI'm just askin'...
You can borrow my Chapstick - it's on my desk. Just don't get your crazy germs on it!
Bobbi you are funny! Who knew the shy quiet one could be so hilarious!
ReplyDelete