Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Dance!

It's Friday! The weekend is here with so much potential and so much to look forward to. My parents and little (enormous) brother are on their way up. I get to see the little baby bear (aka nephew) tomorrow. I don't have to talk to a teenager for two whole days (don't get me wrong I like most of them, but at this point I covet time with people over the age of 21). I get to go running...with friends and family...in the daylight. My house will be halfway clean...for at least thirty minutes. The beauty of two days off. I like working because it makes me appreciate not working just that much more. Kind of like when you don't have a lot of money and then somebody anonymously sends a $100 check to the following address: 4575 Dra.... Just kidding. Unless of course you want to send me a check then I'm not kidding. ;)

I think that's my cue.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I'll send you a hundred if you'll send me a hundred, but you have to send first.... ;-) Give baby bear a hug from his GREAT auntie Nan!

    ReplyDelete