Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I Did For Christmas Break

Do you remember writing those essays in third grade? Only now it would be: What I Did For Winter Break. You can't specify the holiday because it might spoil the surprise. We get two weeks off of school because Christmas is almost here, surprise! I think that's the idea anyway.
This two weeks has felt longer, which is a surprise. It's been a good break though. I think I'm refreshed and ready to hit the gym again. The classroom I mean. Same difference.

Here's some things I learned this break:
1) Ross will do nice things that I don't expect (i.e. bring home flowers)
2) Ross will eat things that make me gag (i.e. bacon and mayonnaise sandwiches)
3) Ross' dog can clear a room with his foul farts (I said fart)
4) Ross is not too old for toys (he got an air-soft gun for his b-day, and has started terrorizing the neighborhood cats...when they come into our yard).
5) Ross had a birthday and is really old now (but not really mature...at all). :)

I'll post more Quentin pictures soon because let's face it, that's all we really want at this point. This post is really just a teaser. He gets cuter everyday. That's a scientific fact, and is based on very unbiased empirical data. That's my story. The end.

3 comments:

  1. Wait.
    I'm confused.
    I thought your blog title was 'What I did for Christmas Break'. But all that I remember reading about is what Rosshole did.
    What I do remember is how you wished me a happy birthday and it wasn't even my birthday (on Christmas break). Bahahahahahhaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been waiting for pictures...
    And guys never out grow toys, it's a scientific fact based on unbiased "empirical?" data and they also never quite learn to put the toilet seat down and even though they shoot hoops can't EVEN get their dirty clothes into the hamper and are proud when their farts clear the room. And I've even seen a certain guy do the "Rocky Balboa" thing when the room clears... so there! Now, what about those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I like bacon and mayo sandwiches, so Ross must not be that bad... ;-) AND why hasn't your mother emailed pics what kind of a grandmother is she!!!! Tell her to get her act together, respectfully of course.

    ReplyDelete