My coffee was moldy this morning. Or mildewy. Or something that made me want to scrape my tongue. I don't think my coffee was the culprit so much as my coffee thermos. No, I didn't look inside before I poured my coffee in. Yes, since I haven't used it in a couple of months, I probably should have.
Oh....blaaaaahhhh. That's almost as disgusting as when that truck driver spit out his window and "it" landed on our car window...almost...don't ever turn the windshield wiper on without first spraying water when that happens....
ReplyDeleteEwww!!! That's pretty gross! That reminds me of Chad's roomate and how he NEVER cleaned out his Nalgene and there were HUGE moldly spots all over it! The bottle was clear! You could see the mold from 100meters away!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure I actually got mad at him for being so disgusting. And then I marched him to the kitchen sink to clean it! Actually, I think that's the moment that I knew I was born to be a Mom :o)
ReplyDeletePS~ I'll ground you if you pull a stunt like that again! WASH YOUR THERMOUS BOUCHER!
Crap! I spelled 'thermos' wrong!
ReplyDeleteGuess you can add that to your list of "why my week is so crappy." Sounds like you need some Q time...
ReplyDelete