Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sympathy cravings

My co-star is pregnant with baby #2. We went through her first pregnancy together, and I feel obligated to continue the tradition with this one. I am here to support her in whatever means necessary. And if that means eating lots of chocolate, pumpkin ice cream, Oreos, and apple crisp, well, I'm prepared to make that sacrifice. That's what friends are for.

3 comments:

  1. I just laughed really hard at this post.

    And then I walked to the freezer and had my second watermelon popsicle of the evening.

    Feel free to follow my lead.

    You are such a good friend.

    Here's to many more lunch trips to Dairy Queen!

    Love, Fatty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, when are we going to see more wedding photos.... this wetted my appetite and so would love to see more images of your great day.

    And would you have a scoop of Pumpkin Ice Cream for me; we can't get that over here and even if we could it would be outrageously expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a good friend, I will have two extra scoops for you.

    ReplyDelete