I came home from picking up my Shamrock Run race packet a couple of weekends ago and started complaining about the shirt to Ross. I ordered a medium women's long sleeve shirt and it was way too small. The shoulder seams hit me about mid shoulder and the sleeves hit about halfway up my forearm. Ross looked at me like I was losing my mind. "Why would you order a medium shirt? You're not a medium framed woman."
Now all Ross wants for Christmas is his two front teeth...
Ummmm...yes you are. Yes we are. Remind Ross of the obesity rate in America and then he can count his lucky stars and agree that you are a medium, above average height, below average weight, kinda girl and he is in the top 5% of men who can say they married one of those.
ReplyDeletePerhaps he was suggesting you are a small-framed woman?
ReplyDelete