Sometimes I do stupid stuff and don't realize it. Othertimes I do stupid stuff and don't realize it until immediately afterwards.
So there I was, on a long run, needing desperately to go to the bathroom, but with no bathrooms within five miles of my current location. Like any good runner, I began looking for the largest, most concealing tree I could find. Stop there. I should clarify that last sentance. Like any good female runner, I began looking for the largest most concealing tree I could find.
I found one suitable for the job and jumped off the side of the road into the underbrush to "dehydrate" myself as quickly as I possibly could. It wasn't until I jumped out of the underbrush and back onto the road that I realized I had been squatting in a patch of those stupid burrs that basically jump off the plants if you so much as breath on them. Suddenly, I was running down the road with both hands in my shorts trying to pull burr after chaffing burr off of the fabric of my shorts. I'm sure I left quite the impression with the neighbors. But lesson learned - look before you leak.
You are so punny!
ReplyDeleteIt's a gift and a curse.
Deletefunny, funny
ReplyDelete