Because we live so far away from so much of our family, and because facebook isn't really the place for sharing the nitty gritty of our early parenting fails and of Soy Boy's mini-milestones (that are probably only interesting to us), I have decided to resurrect the blog...at least for a little while.
So far, the majority of my ramblings would consist of something like this: Soy Boy pooped today. Today SB pooped up his back and down his sleeves. SB pooped, peed, and spit-up on me at the same time. SB peed through his diaper and clothes while strapped to me in the baby Bjorn while I was grocery shopping, and again at a cross country meet, and again at another cross country meet. I smell like pee all the time. SB pooped and while I was changing his diaper, started peeing so I flipped the poopy diaper over the pee, and oops that was not a great idea. SB pooped, and while I was changing his diaper, started pooping again and I freaked out. SB pooped while we were on the road and filled his diaper, his pants, his car seat, and his car seat base. It made him mad.
...And that pretty much gets you up to speed with where we are at right now, almost six months later. Just keeping it real.
Welcome to mommy-hood. Someday in the far distance future who will miss those poopy days. Not now but in the very very distant future.... trust me. And really, doesn't that sweet smile just blot out that disgusting, yet warm sensation when you know you've been bombarded again by bodily fluids? xxoo
ReplyDeleteGlad your back. . . . . . even if it is kind of poopy!
ReplyDeleteYay! GO SB, GO!
ReplyDelete