Monday, February 2, 2015

Enjoying Every Minute

I pretty much feel like the luckiest person ever.  Being a mom is more fun than I even imagined, and being a stay-at-home mom pretty much rocks my socks.  It helps that our kid is stinking cute.  If he was an ugly baby, I might be back to work already.......just kidding.  It really does help, however, that he is an easy baby and a happy baby.  I don't think we could have gotten any luckier in that department.  


Watching Soy Boy learn and grow and grow and grow some more, has been entertaining at the very least. 
It is so fun to watch his reaction to tastes of real food, and it's amazing how quickly he caught on to eating and wanting the real stuff.  He had one of his biggest meltdowns when Grammy was eating an apple and not sharing with him.  Now pretty much every time he sees someone eating, he lets them know he wants in on the action.  By the size of his thighs, it's obvious he usually gets his way. 
Besides food, he is also obsessed with his hands.  He thinks they are beautiful and is content to stare at them for great lengths of time.  They taste pretty delicious too; they spend a good portion of each day in his mouth. 
He loves his dad.  Ross is the only person he has ever reached for, and it pretty much melted my heart.  They have lots of guy time to discuss important stuff like snowmobiles, red meat, chainsaws, and guns.  When Ross is pushing the stroller, they do lots of off roading and four wheeling.  I'm told keeping all three wheels on the ground, is for sissies. SB loves it. 


He has so much personality, it kills me.  I could watch him all day long.  Okay, I pretty much do.  I'm so grateful to Ross for letting me be the one at home.  He's a pretty cool dude; I think I'll keep him. 
I think my pictures must be too big because they haven't been uploading to the site.  I'll mess around with them some more, and hopefully get a few up here before too long.  That's my story.   

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Glad it is suiting you so well. The rest of us are enjoying it too!!

    ReplyDelete