Monday, December 22, 2008

Lights Out

It's sill snowing and sleeting.  One of the outcomes of all this weather was loosing our electricity last night.  It's too bad Ross and I are such great conversationalists.  The lights went out a little before 7:00PM and we made it to about 8:00 before we finally decided sitting in silence, in the dark and looking out the window at more dark wasn't as productive as sleeping.  I'll grant Ross a little leeway considering he was up just after 4:00AM the last two mornings.  I have no excuse.  I was just bored.  I tried reading by flashlight for a little while, but gave up by about 8:30.  We're an exciting bunch.  
Ross says I'm going to get burnt out on my blog because I post stuff so often.  Sounds like a challenge to me.  Not that I'm competitive...at all...Although, I bet I can finish writing this sentence before you can finish reading it.  Ha.  I win.      

1 comment:

  1. Very funny, but you used to be one of those sneak-a-book-with-a-flashlight kids - I would have thought that somethings never change!

    ReplyDelete