Snow. It actually did snow last night. We had a real snow day today. That makes two out of five, that's like 40%. No, I didn't come up with that number on my own. I used a calculator. I'm not very smart, but in PE terms, it's like if you have a dodgeball...coneball team (we're not allowed to play the "D" word) with ten people on it, and the four fat girls get out...(this is my blog, I don't have to beat around the bush) then that's kind of like the number of times the district gives us a snow day on an actual snow day rather than on a rain day or a cold day.
Wow, not only do I need to pee, but apparently I also have diarrhea of the mouth. (That's for you, Mom.)
I better go...
Bwahahahaaaa! I can picture some of those girls that I would like to get pegged - sweet, sweet victory!
ReplyDeleteI told you my dance would work. It's very convincing- regardless of the need for a snow day or not. I'm just mad that I left my hummus in the fridge and there it will stay for the next 3 weeks! Please accept my apologies now for the stench that awaits us in that tiny office upon our return!
It may be a little unethical, but I definitely offered extra credit to students last week if they got one of JJ's annoying freshman boys out of the game when we played coneball. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to award anyone those points. Don't worry about the hummus. I'm a little frustrated that I left my Martha magazine. I could have used it. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteha, don't get more unethical than dishing on extra-credit and talking about fat girls since your moniker is your blog address...
ReplyDeleteRight. That's the plan. Fat girls and extra credit will be the extent of my risk taking and boundary breaking...hehe did you like how I made that all rhymey and stuff. Thank you. I worked hard on that. I hope you had a good snow day!
ReplyDelete