Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas. So fun, so tiring, and we are so blessed. And spoiled. :) Our family seems to get bigger every year...and we grow in numbers too. Hehe. I think I just ate my weight in turkey, mashed potatoes, and chocolatey goodness. Pretty sweet. We did "high/lows" at dinner the last two nights. What are high/lows? Ridiculous. Ridiculous, touchy feeliness inspired by my oldest cousin. But we went with it. My high today? Well, it would definitely be watching my sister open and burrow into an XL longsleeve shirt from one of my grandmothers. My sister is a size medium at best. Needless to say she receives one of these XL numbers every year from our grandma. My brother-in-law, on the other hand received a nice, hooded zip-up sweatshirt...in size medium. He's 6'6'' and looked great zipped up in that thing with it's 3/4 length sleeves. Hehe. It's the thought that counts, and she really is always very thoughtful. My low? Going to bed at almost 3:00am this morning and getting up at 7:30ish. For those who know me, I don't do well with limited sleep. I haven't been too grumpy yet today, but I'm working on it. It's almost 10:00, so I'm pretty sure I'm within legal sleeping limits, but there's a ping pong tournament currently going on in the same room my bed is in. I might have to go dominate it so I can kick everyone out. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment