
This is just a picture from my birthday. It's of me and this guy I know. He's alright. I kind of like him. :) We're not really smiling that big, we're just squinting into the sun (and coming down from an ice cream high).
There's not much else to write about. Today has been pretty low key. With the exception of a little frosh girl vs. frosh girl harassment and a stolen wallet we haven't had much to complain about. So I'll leave you with a quote:
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you'd better be running.
(But, unless you're a runner, you won't understand.)
-Anon
No comments:
Post a Comment