Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Stay At Home Mom Say What?
Can I be a stay at home? I don't want the mom part, I just want the stay at home part. It sounds nice. I am collecting too many hobbies to have time to work. I think working might be overrated, except for the part where it funds my hobbies. I need a sugar daddy. (That's a joke, Ross - don't get your panties in a bunch.) My co-star got to stay home today with her baby girl. I was kind of jealous for a second, then I remembered how much sleep she didn't get Sunday night and thought she can have her day off work and her four hours of sleep too. Suddenly PE with seventy hormonal teenagers seemed a lot more appealing. We played bump in basketball. I lost repeatedly and without a shred of dignity. We played soccer, and I fell on my face. I made them run, and it was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes!!!!!! Run 'em to the ground and regain your dignity!
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better, Emma woke up this morning before I would usually be getting up for work...
May 12, 2009: First day that Emma was grounded.
If she only knew how much this wasn't helping the bags under my eyes!
I want to be a stay at home, too!!
ReplyDeleteit's always fulfilling to make them run :)
ReplyDelete