I don't really have anything interesting or witty to blog about - par for the course, right? Don't answer that. Anyway, I was tired of seeing the same post up for a week so I thought I'd better write something quick. I have a blog in the works, but the pictures are on my home computer. I really need those pictures. Sure wish I was home and my computer was at school. Hmmmmm. How many school days do we have left? I'll tell you, we have exactly thirty days counting today. Don't hate me because I have summers off. Hate me because I'm six feet tall.
Peace out.
You crack me up, I was thinking the same thing about my blog!! I haven't posted anything new for almost a week. Oh my goodness!! (big emphasis on that last sentence...) I envy not hate that you have the summer off :-) And I wish I was 5'8" not 5'5" or 6' oh well, like gramma says, "if wishes were horses beggars would ride" I bet you never thought you'd here that in a comment (ha!) Have a good night!
ReplyDeleteLove ya.