Oh my sweet tuna fish,
you are a rather handsome dish.
Your glassy eye makes my knees quiver.
Your heavenly scent makes me shiver.
I like to smooch your tuna lips,
and watch you shake your tuna hips.
My love for you is more than scale deep.
It's your insides that make me want to weep.
I'll hold your fin while we take a look.
Then we'll cut out the part that we want to cook.
I guess I'm a little too late,
to warn you about the fisherman's bait.
Trust me, it works out better this way.
Now I can have tuna anytime of the day.
Love it!
ReplyDeleteI miss your poems!
ReplyDeleteHeaven help us if she ever learns the macarana!
ReplyDeleteAnd you gave up journalism???? Good grief, if she learns the macarana we are in trouble or should we call it the mackerelana. (sorry...)
ReplyDeleteHey Macarana!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Very clever Aunt Natalie.
you are so funny! wow, we should be friends. :)
ReplyDelete