Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmm

I made this: Blueberry Cream Cheese Braid. You should too. It's delicious.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my!! You've got my mouth watering! What is it with blueberries this week? Amy and Gramma made blueberry jam yesterday! You definitely titled the post apropriately! Mmmmmmm mmm mmmm! Glad you got a good laugh over Jake's naptime adventure...yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That did turn out wonderful. I'm going to have to start one tomorrow! We expect to see one of these at Christmas filled with something wonderful...don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. most definately a Christmas must! I have to say it's not very fair that we can only see this sumptuous piece of fluff and not taste test....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! Christmas!! okay Bobbi you're hired but you know you'll have to make more than one (of course). I think I will continue to remind you so you don't forget .... only 155 days until 12/25.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just read one of your comments and just now got your "cracked" comment.(dur...) You are funny, that was a good one!! Did you noticed I said "you know who you are?" and yes I was referring to you and Ms Quez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be delicious with raspberry filling too.

    ReplyDelete