This must run in the "family" I only draw stick figures, too! Is Ross growing out his hair? Nice... And nice ponytail! Hey are those seagulls? That's what they look like here on the coast! I love all the details! You are a great artiste ("e" on artist for a Parisian flair, since all great artist go to Paris, or is Italy??) Anyway! Have a great Friday!
No, he's not growing out his hair. He just got upset when I drew him without any hair. I gave him stuble and little spikey hair, and he wasn't real impressed with that either, so finally I...ahem...the artist felt compelled to go with the "fro."
This must run in the "family" I only draw stick figures, too! Is Ross growing out his hair? Nice... And nice ponytail!
ReplyDeleteHey are those seagulls? That's what they look like here on the coast! I love all the details! You are a great artiste ("e" on artist for a Parisian flair, since all great artist go to Paris, or is Italy??) Anyway! Have a great Friday!
No, he's not growing out his hair. He just got upset when I drew him without any hair. I gave him stuble and little spikey hair, and he wasn't real impressed with that either, so finally I...ahem...the artist felt compelled to go with the "fro."
ReplyDeleteI think your hand is a little too close to his butt!
ReplyDelete