Sunday, September 6, 2009
It's official.
The school year has begun. Cross country has begun. Summer vacation is over. I should probably be sad, but I'm not. I'm sad that my free time has been reduced to almost nothing, but I got a lot accomplished this summer (more on that later). Plus, I like the fall. I like the crisp fall days. I love cross country races. I like meeting my new students. I love pumpkins, and scotch tape, and new pencils. Yeah, I think I can handle this going back to work thing. I won't be bitter that Ross only has four day weeks and I have five. I won't. I won't be bitter because I only have 12 students scheduled in my 8th period class. Shhhhhhhhhh. Don't let that get out. This could be the best semester ever if that doesn't get out. :-p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honey, you went to college, you should know that everyone has a 7 day week. Seven days make a week, no matter how you look at it, okay? It's even Biblical, God created for 6 days and the 7th He rested. What are they teaching you in Oregon?? :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm not going to be bitter that I will only be there every other day. And I love that your tiny 8th period class ISN'T FRESHMAN!!!!
ReplyDeletePS~ We have scotch tape? Are you holding out on me?