Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I lost my head...

...and then I found it in my laundry bin. Gross.
I haven't blogged in a gazillion years or so, but I have had so many things to share with the world...all seven of you. Hehe. Most importantly is, I'm having a nephew. Yes, it's a very exciting event that I'm looking forward to with all my might. He should be ready in early January. Don't over cook that one, sister. He's going to be huge. Plus he's going to have a curly mop of hair on his head that will melt hearts. Watch out girls. I have named him Gus, but I don't think Shae and Ryan are really latching on to that one. We'll see. They may grow to love it. I've also suggested Bobby and Don. Jesse, in another original move, suggested: Jesse. We're all so helpful and full of great ideas in this family. We really out do ourselves.
What else is new? Hmmm, I have wrecked no less than three meals this week. I broke two phones (in all fairness, one was broken when I bought it). I went to bed after nine o' clock at least once. Yes, it's been brilliantly and undeniably exciting in my little world. Please, try not to yawn. Mostly I just wanted to point out that I am still among the living, but this whole work thing is taking up a lot of my free time that could definitely be spent coming up with better blog posts. Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Well, this part of your "world" was finally glad to hear from you!! It has been awhile. Hey I like the name Gus...well actually you have to do the rhyme game to see if it will be do-able. Aaah-a! Gus rhymes with pus, that disqualifies it, sorry Bobbi. I'm sure you'll come up with some other very strong, tall names. What about Nathaniel? (try rhyming that one...) Hope you had a good visit with Gramma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Peace out"?!?? Ross, is that you?

    ReplyDelete