I heard the funniest story the other day. Funny in the "I can't believe you're serious" sense. A fellow teacher, who we will call Mr. Rogers, had the strangest thing happen to him the other day after school. His students were outside the school building, and as he walked toward them they started heckling him in a good natured high school boy sort of way. As he got closer the heckling continued. Then, from out of nowhere, a boy walked right up to him, and bit him in the boob. I mean he literally, bit his chest. And it hurt, so I am told. Mr. Rogers was so stunned by the incident, he didn't say a word. He just continued to his car and drove away, all the while thinking, "What the heck just happened?"
Really. What goes through a kid's mind that would make him walk up to a teacher, and not only bite him, but bite his chest?
Awkward, and so weird, but so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment