To the point: marathon pictures.
Pre-race - you can tell because I'm still smiling and Mom looks like she's freezing.
"Ohhh, I'm so happy. It's mile twelve and I can still find some joy in this." Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
But seriously, take a look at Mom's muscles in this next pic.
Well, they show up better in the blown up version, just trust me she has some serious definition in this shot.
Uhhh ohhhhh. Somebody went out too fast. Somebody is cramping from butt to toe. Stu-Pid!
Ohhh, somebody is still smiling at mile 21. I don't think I like you very much right now.

Okay, now I like you. Short stuff. And you too Gigi. Nice work Ladies. :)
Buh-bye.
I think you've inherited your mom's muscles! You are quite ripped and ummm... you'd beat me in a marathon - so head up Boucher! I did a 'double-take' at the first picture in this post because you and your Mom have the biggest smiles and you both look like you are 16!!! It's the cutest picture of you!
ReplyDeleteNice job Rockstar.
I think you just became my mom's best friend. :)
ReplyDelete