Those are huge! Apples. You don't have man hands, I don't want to hear you say/write that again!! You are beautiful AND very sweet too, just like a red delicious, or fuji or or or a cameo! So there.
Hey, we're not brats, we just know more, cause we've lived more. Don't forget that! Are you seriously calling me a brat? What about the youngest child? Oh wait a minute, my youngest is not a brat... hmmm I may have to rethink this...
Apples courtesy of Shae and Ryan.
ReplyDeleteNice Apples.
ReplyDeleteThose are huge! Apples. You don't have man hands, I don't want to hear you say/write that again!! You are beautiful AND very sweet too, just like a red delicious, or fuji or or or a cameo! So there.
ReplyDeleteWow. You're bossy.
ReplyDeleteI can be... I'm the oldest :-) But I do try to be funny at the same time ;-)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. I know how it works. I lived with Shae for 18ish years. You're my favorite, Shae. :.)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Chad told you that you have 'nice apples'...
ReplyDeleteJealous.
I know. Right?
ReplyDeleteword.
ReplyDeleteYou know what they say about big hands...the better to eat big apples with. You know what they say about big teeth...you have them.
ReplyDeleteYou know what they say about big sisters...they're brats.
ReplyDeleteHey, we're not brats, we just know more, cause we've lived more. Don't forget that! Are you seriously calling me a brat? What about the youngest child? Oh wait a minute, my youngest is not a brat... hmmm I may have to rethink this...
ReplyDelete