Tuesday, November 24, 2009

mouse in da house...again

Eeeeew.
Jessica, I just want you to know that I spotted your little desk buddy this morning. He left a few little treats for you. I heard him scurrying around, and I watched him run right by our strategically placed trap. I think we might have to step up our play to the next level. No more Mrs. Nice Guy...Gal - that really doesn't roll off the tongue quite as nice does it? But you get the point. "Here mousey, mousey, mousey." I'm going hunting...

5 comments:

  1. I've got a cat who would love to come and hunt for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just have to take you up on that. Little mousey isn't taking the bait. Peanut butter must not be very tempting to the little vermin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad Jessica isn't a cleaner office-mate, then you might not be having these problems...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a bully Ms Quez and so is your sister! She hides Hershey's Kisses on my desk so that the mice will come and eat them and leave Hershey poops all over the place!

    Not nice!

    ReplyDelete