
...and I ate him last night.
I've never really had lamb before, but we went to some friends' of Ross last night for dinner and they made lamb stew. It was pretty good. I just had to be careful because I knew if I thought about little Lamb Chops, I'd manage to gross myself out too much to be able to enjoy the wonderful dinner and company.
I did that with apricots once. My sister bought some of these all natural, shrively, dried apricots that had a funny blackish color to them. They reminded me so much of the cadaver toes in my anatomy class that I couldn't stomach them. I got scratched by that same cadaver's toenail when I was a teacher's assistant in that class. I died a thousand deaths after that one. We were trying to flip the body...but maybe that is too much information for a family friendly blog. I'm not really sure how I started with Mary's lamb and ended here. It's hard being me. :)
Happy eating.
How do you write the throw up sound? bl...bl...bla..blahck. Is that it? Anyway, I hope Shae doesn't read this in her delicate condition... :-)
ReplyDeleteMmmm...lamb...now you need to try it at Dar Essalam! I was hoping for a story about Wiley the pig, but I guess that is still too close to home..
ReplyDeleteI hated that dumb pig, but I didn't want to think about him running around while I was eating him. Thanks. I'm mad at you all over again.
ReplyDelete:-p
Mission accomplished.
ReplyDelete