The not so adventures of Bobbi St. Clair
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.......Congratulations Wright and Marquez families.Oh....
Holy Smokes! When was he born? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a cute little guy and I already see a little of his Aunt Bobbi in him!
He's a Christmas baby.
I guess I can forgive them for not being with us at Christmas... ;-)
Hey and I'm a GREAT AUNT ;-)
He is much more adorable in person. I got to cuddle and kiss him tonight. (Not to rub it in or anything)
I get to meet him tomorrow, but I'm still jealous!
I don't get to met him in person until February I'm a sad great auntie!
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.......
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Wright and Marquez families.
Oh....
Holy Smokes! When was he born? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a cute little guy and I already see a little of his Aunt Bobbi in him!
ReplyDeleteHe's a Christmas baby.
ReplyDeleteI guess I can forgive them for not being with us at Christmas... ;-)
ReplyDeleteHey and I'm a GREAT AUNT ;-)
ReplyDeleteHe is much more adorable in person. I got to cuddle and kiss him tonight. (Not to rub it in or anything)
ReplyDeleteI get to meet him tomorrow, but I'm still jealous!
ReplyDeleteI don't get to met him in person until February I'm a sad great auntie!
ReplyDelete