Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a family affair as usual. We spent the holiday at my aunt's house and feasted in fine fashion on fancy foods until we were full.
Here's a look at some of the spread:


"Bobbi and Ross, say cheese...y." You probably presume we planned this perfectly peachy pose, but it was impromptu.

Following dinner was a delicious, delightful, and delectable dozen desserts.

Dad needed just one more taste.


Obviously baby bellies all around. Mine was a turkey baby. Mom's was a potato baby. Shae's may have just been a boy baby, but I'm betting a buck that her belly was bursting from dinner too.

Her baby will be here in six weeks. So we practiced our breathing together too. Except Mom, we're not really sure what she was doing, but it makes me laugh. It's a little cartoonish, and it's my favorite.

That's all.

More about Turkey Day - not to be confused with Thanksgiving (Jessica) in my next post.

5 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? That's the expectant grandmother look, I'd know it anywhere. Has Shae gained what maybe 5 pounds?

    Btw,
    Did you see Addy's pouting picture?
    Little concerned about Jake he's had a fever for 12 days now. Had to go in for blood work today. Say a prayer, ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post something about Addy on Nan's blog but there are too many nice ladies on there...As opposed to here, ha. I know why she's pouting --it's the corduroy bonnet!! Can I have an "Amen!"???

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny because I wrote and erased something along those very lines for nearly the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making the clarification between Turkey and Thanksgiving. I'm glad someone pays attention to my ranting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay girls I'm going to have to post the smiling picture of Addy in her cute little corduroy bonnet!

    ReplyDelete