1) There is exactly one week left before I am officially on vacation (unofficially I've been on vacation since last Tuesday).
2) Yesterday was June 9th, and the heat was still on in my house.
3) If I hear the phrase "hell a," as in that was hell a messed up or that is hell a cool, one more time before school ends, I might have a breakdown. I don't care if you think it is a "bad word" or not; it is trashy, bad English, and I don't like it. Somehow high schoolers don't think I make a very valid argument. I think they're all dumb.
The end.
I rebelled and turned the heat off thinking I would bring on the warm weather. What was I thinking, not only is it cold, we are probably at 500% for rainfall in May and June!
ReplyDeleteBRRRR.... and Grrrr....
Isn't "hell'a" one word? Seriously, get with it.
ReplyDeleteIt might be, but it looks funny so I made it two. And it's my blog so I can do that.
ReplyDelete