I'm leaving today for a six day cross-country camp in Southern Oregon at the Box R Ranch. I'm half looking forward to it and half dreading it. I'm a homebody. Six days away from the comforts of home is kind of daunting. The running should be terrific, and it will be a great opportunity to train on the trails I'll be racing on for the S.O.B. On the other hand it's hanging out with teenagers for six days - wasn't summer break created as a way for teachers to escape their students?...Maybe not. I'm sure they'll be a different breed of teenagers than those I have in class. This group is choosing to run. That alone sets them apart. I'm sure it will be a good week. I just need to get there. While I'm there, I won't be here...on the blog that is. Not that I've been real regular lately anyway...at blogging. Try not to miss this too much.
Peace Out.
Have a great time and have some fun!
ReplyDelete