I knew that wasn't the menu, there is no ice cream. You aren't going to be a bridezilla are you? We see them at the store quite frequently...not attractive. Are you sure those people aren't on the guest list they kinda look familiar?
Ummm... wow. I feel so informed! Lucky for me, I got to see the 'real deal' so that you can keep me in suspense no longer! :o) You are going to look STUNNING!
I knew that wasn't the menu, there is no ice cream. You aren't going to be a bridezilla are you? We see them at the store quite frequently...not attractive.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure those people aren't on the guest list they kinda look familiar?
Ummm... wow. I feel so informed! Lucky for me, I got to see the 'real deal' so that you can keep me in suspense no longer! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou are going to look STUNNING!
The question is...is she going to wear running shorts under it??
ReplyDeleteWhat? Is that not allowed or something?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Bobbie! Can't wait to see you and Rosco.
ReplyDelete