Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a Date

Sooooooooo. Not to rush into things or anything, but Ross and I have set the date for August 7th. This August 7th. What do you mean I can't plan a wedding in two months? That should be plenty of time. Never mind that I'll be gone for a week to a cross country camp. I'll be training for and running an ultra marathon, and I'll be doing a two day relay from Diamond lake to Bend. No big deal. We can throw a wedding into the mix. Really, who needs to worry about the details? We have the basics covered: Bride - check, groom - check, location - check, ice cream - check. Yup, looks like we've got things covered. By the way, here's a picture of my ring. It's way prettier in person, but you get the idea:



And of course I couldn't leave you without one of these: (Have I mentioned that I love this little boy and yes, he is absolutely the cutest thing on the planet.)

7 comments:

  1. That's beautiful on all accounts!!! Date, ring, Quentin. Now what about the "where"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! We should have a TON of ice cream at your wedding! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm freezing my bowl as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I'm freezing mine too! And that little guy is the cutest ever...just say'n.

    PS: nice ring :) Whose hand is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, that's my hand mother dear. :) Like it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he is absolutely the cutest!! We have very cute grandkids, huh "mama joe"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I forgot... do I need to bring my own bowl?

    ReplyDelete