Saturday, January 22, 2011

Leave Your Nipples Alone!

...and that pretty much sums up my school week.

Yes, somehow that phrase managed to come out of my mouth. And when it did, I looked at my co-star with disbelief, "Did I really just say that out loud?"
She started laughing and said that it was her proudest moment.
Not only did I say it, I yelled it across the gym to a group of boys who would not stop giving each other "titty-twisters" during PE warm-ups.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that falls within the state of Oregon's best teaching practices.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I thought you were talking about Shae at first.... you know with her nursing and all...
    My question... did they stop? If so, then I think it does fall into the category of best teaching strategies. Although, I do have a hard time accepting the fact that you raise your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no. They didn't stop. In fact they were still at it the next time we had them in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, the little rascals. Tell them it will make them impotent. Or they will go blind or something, oh wait, did I say that out loud?

    ReplyDelete