Despite the incessant rain, despite the cold, despite the fact that we're still in January, these little guys give me some hope. The Daffodils and Crocuses are poking up everywhere in my flower beds, suggesting that spring might be here before we know it. I can't wait to start planting stuff again.
Right now our back yard is one big sheet of black plastic, as we're trying to kill our grass so we can start over and do it right.
Ross is going to make raised beds for our garden, and I'm so excited. I want to start planting stuff right this second. I'm anxious to get my garlic in the ground. It should have been done two months ago. Last year we harvested close to 30 bulbs of both hardneck and softneck varieties. This is what we have left:
Mmmmm garlic.
Definite mmmmmm, garlic!! Yardwork not so mmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteI like your camera :)
ReplyDelete