Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Are you talking to me?

I have nothing to say today, but that has never stopped me before. :) In fact, I had to apologize to someone the other day because I was talking when I shouldn't have been. My timing wasn't inappropriate, my story just wasn't interesting - at least not to my listener. I told him I was sorry, that I was currently seeking medical help and participating in drug therapy - so far nothing's working.

5 comments:

  1. Then you could keep us on pins and needles (ha!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I made myself laugh!! I know, I'm a dork! But then you make me laugh all the time!! It must be in the genes...
    Btw, I've tried twice to send you and your sis pics of the shower and they keep getting bounced back. Weird. Maybe the attachment is too big?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left you a little bit of sunshine on my blog be sure and check it out..... brahahhaahaa!!

    ReplyDelete