Monday, March 29, 2010

Consumer not Connoisseur

Ross is a good eater. He'll eat any of my experiments (except for cold soup a.k.a. gazpacho) no matter how inedible they are, and he'll even lie to me about how good they taste. It's cute. He is most definitely not a food snob. Case in point - he regularly requests Meatball Monday. Sometimes he even requests it on Tuesday or Sunday. I can make a decent Coq au Vin, a mean pasta and Bolognese sauce, Chicken Scallopine, and braised short ribs, but my boy prefers meatballs. And you've got to love that.

1 comment:

  1. Great artwork!!! Truly.

    I have some funny food snob stories but I can't tell you here, I might get into trouble from the fam. I will say that some of my immediate family does not think that pigs in a blanket are a good enough appetizer for a birthday celebration. (Even though EVERYONE will eat them and enjoy them) I said it as a joke and got the "stink eye" I'll leave it at that.....

    ReplyDelete