Sunday, April 18, 2010

The best brand name ever!

On my drive down to Rogue River a week or so ago, I stopped in Southerlin, which is about the half way point. I stopped because I was over hydrated and needed to expel some liquid (I had to pee folks). I stopped at DQ to take care of business. I needed to rehydrate and refuel with an ice cream bar...obviously. Anyway, the reason I'm sharing this is that I noticed the brand stamped on the hinge of the bathroom stall and it cracked me up. They were called Hiney Hiders. Tell me that's not funny. Just hiney by itself is funny. Those of you who know me, know it's on my list of "grandma words," and should never be said aloud until you're like sixty. Hiney. Hiney Hider. Ha. Funny every time. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, which "grandma" are you talking about? As if I didn't know! (lol) I've never noticed the hinges before, guess what I will be doing from now on when going into a public restroom stall. Well, I do believe it's a step up from the foul graffiti!! Thanks again for such an insightful "behind" the scenes post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you imagine if that was your business? Someone asks, What line of work are you in? The response, "I'm the CEO of Hiney Hiders"....wow!!

    ReplyDelete