Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Messy Jesse, Jesse Dale!
You're 23 and lookin' swell!
It's your birthday, now listen here,
I've got your song, now have no fear!

Jesse's my bro, and I think he's weird,
especially when he tries to grow a beard.
He's growing up, that's for sure,
but he's still so very immature.

He's the baby of the fam.
He just looks like a big ol' man.
Don't be fooled by his size,
When he watches Old Yeller, he still cries.

Today is your day, it's all about you,
and I'm part of the Happy Birthday Crew.
I'm writing this rhyme to tell everyone,
give Jesse 23 spankings, it'll be fun!

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh you're a good big sister! I wish my big sister would write a poem about me on my birthday and tell every one how immature I am...
    Oh wait! I don't have a big sister. I AM the big sister and I totally write the same kind of poems about my siblings!
    We rock Bobbi Boucher!
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can you hold him down?

    ReplyDelete