Monday, April 26, 2010

Eugene Marathon

Six days and counting...

"I'm so nervous I could die, absolutely die." I'm not really. I'm excited. It should be fun, and the weatherman says it may even be sunny. I really, really, really, really really want to run under 3:20. My goal pace is between 7:20 and 7:30 per mile which will be between 3:12 and 3:16. I think I can do it. I will definitely be starting out on the conservative side. No need to do a repeat of Portland. Bleck. The worst and most painful race of my career. Okay, that's enough of that. Can I just leave you with a little Q time please, thank you, and you're welcome. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Now that will definitely keep your mind off the marathon! Give him a hug from his great auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, is that a crack I see? Have you no shame?

    ReplyDelete