Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Official

The Ross-hole and I are tying the knot.
So shake out your Carhartts and pull out your classiest suspenders.



It's going to be a regular redneck wedding.
Yeehaw.
Here are the cake options so far:

...I'm joking about everything but the being engaged. That part is for real. Although I'm having a hard time believing it myself.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome news Bobbi. Congratulations to you both.

    Zach is excited too and wants you to go with the camo/deer cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting with Zach on the cake too!! Congrats to you both!! Can't hardly wait to meet Ross. We plan to be in Grants Pass on the weekend of July 10th will you be around then? I understand you girls will be running the store while Mama Joe is off cruisin' Let me know and I'll make sure everyone is on their best behavior... brahhahhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!!!!!!
    I'm so excited for you! You've already called me and told me everything and I'm still so excited after I read this post! I'm a nerd. You don't have to tell me...
    Congratulations Miss Bobbi you will soon be able to get rid of your 'school name' and move on to the Mrs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack!! (for those cakes). Ack!!! That you are getting married! (Two different kinds of Ack!) :) :) :)
    So happy for you, congrats to you and the Ross-ness monster. (Do you like my new name for Ross?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations... I think that is great. As for the cakes.... well I think... that you have continued your path on the 'pathetic 101'.

    Be sure and keep me in the loop as to date... I am thrilled for you and am sure your mom is happy for you as well.

    ReplyDelete