Sunday, March 29, 2009

Don't be a doorknob!

Doorknob!  Was that an insult anyone else used about twelve years ago, or was that just a Rogue River thing?  Maybe it was just a Wright family thing.  We had a few of those, but I digress.  The real method behind my madness is to recount the details of spring break.  As the final day winds to an end, I have to remind myself that I really did just have a week to myself.  I know many of my friends/colleagues went out of town for the week - somewhere with a little less rain and a little more warmth.  I embraced the dreary week and blissfully put myself to work.  Maybe it was the paint fumes, maybe it was the nine hours of sleep a night, whatever the case, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  

This first one is a 'before' shot just so we can remember how they looked prior to being painted.  

The rest of these are 'after' pictures.  Yea for painted, clean doors and trim.  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment